our playing days

what a good time we had

Friday 1 January 2010

1968 / 69 PONDEROSA HOLIDAY CAMP HOPTON


RECENTLY I PLACED THIS SNIP IN THE LOWESTOFT JOURNAL WHICH JUST ABOUT SUMS UP THE PONDEROSA.



John Crisp (Drums) from the popular group 'Barry Sherwood & the Foresters' & Harry (The Marshall) Wilkes 
Had a good laugh compering competitions & games 


Grahame Davidson (My old Mate)
Les Wright (Drums) & Grahame, Note my entrance into the latest electronic wizardry   a 'Vox Continental' organ (no more 'out of tune' Pianos) & when i stood up & played I looked like that bloke in 'The Dave Clark five'

The 'standing up' bit proved sometimes difficult working with Grahame.

Grahame & myself played many holiday camps like this one in Hopton called Seafields. did we have some laughs ?

No comments:

Post a Comment